วันอังคารที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

The 25th day in Makassar Indonesia

searching for souvenir
                 Today in the afternoon, after I finished my lunch with my friends, I went to the place that there are many shops to sale the souvenir. when I arrived, I suddenly searched a lot of souvenir. such as Batik, Key chain, wallet, etc. For today, I bought many things back to hotel. I spent 250,000 Rp. for souvenir and while I was walking on the road, I saw wintergreen and bought for 3 kilograms. then I came back to hotel for cooking dinner and ate together with friends. Some of Thai student, he visited us and brought "Ro tee Tish choo" Thai called and COTO. After I have done with every activities, I went to my room to take a shower and go to bed. Today I was very tired too much.












13th February 2016

Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น