วันอังคารที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

The 23rd day in Makassar Indonesia

Joining ASIAN Community Lectures Activities in Campus (UNM) 
            In the morning, I went to UNM to Join ASIAN Community Lectures Activities. I walked across the road to go to campus at 08:30 am. after I signed, Indonesian friends who were volunteers took my friends and me to the seats. There were Japanese who was lecturer and Teacher in UNM who was Japanese teacher was translator. And volunteers translated to me in English. After I finished meeting, I joined the lunch with teachers and students in the campus. At 05:00 pm. Some of my friends and I went to Tran studio mall again to enjoy eating with Shabuqi buffet. I could eat only 8 dishes in quota for 10 dishes per person. sadly, I ate less. Then I went back to hotel at 09:30 pm. and dropped to get four of my friends at Panakukang mall to come back with me. When I arrived my room, I suddenly prepared material to teach students tomorrow in senior high school grade 1 with Direct and Indirect speech. 











11th February 2016
Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น