วันอังคารที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

The 29th day in Makassar Indonesia

packing luggage and saying goodbye to Thai student
            I got up early to pack luggage and had breakfast outside. I had plan to visit Thai students at 04:00 pm. We talked about experiences that happened in Makassar and talking non-sense about plan to come back here again but I think it can be true. Today everyone looked sad, not happy like previous day that we met including me I felt sad and didn't want to go back to Thailand. And then at 06:30 pm we came back to hotel and spent the time with Indonesia friends. for tonight ,we had a small party with hotel's staffs and they cooked spaghetti for us. It's very delicious food. the one thing that is very fun for us here was four of us didn't sleep. we spent all the night with party and talking in my room 307 until morning hahaha. At 04:00 am I went to toilet for taking a shower. 











17th February 2016
Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น