วันอังคารที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559


The 30th day in Makassar Indonesia



Going back to Thailand

            The time is very fast for me to do every thing here. Today is the last for being here. All last night, I didn’t sleep because I packed my baggage and I had a small party with friends and also some of staff in the hotel. Being here, it made me know about myself more clearly. I learnt about relationship, friend, improving myself in English and self problem solving in varied situations. In the morning, at 04:30 am I took a shower and dressed to go to airport within 07:00 am for checking in Lion Air airline. Today was a long day to journey from 06:00 am to 21:30 pm. The first fight transited in Jakarta airport. We waited for 7 hours to continue to Air Asia airline to go to Bangkok. I arrived at terminal 1, Don Muaeng International Airport at 21:30pm. I was very tired and exited together with sad in leaving from Makassar. Experiences for this time, I won’t forget them. If I have a good opportunity again, I would go there someday in the future certainly.












18th February 2016
Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น