วันอังคารที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

The 28th day in Makassar Indonesia

The last day in Atirah Islamic School and having performance
            The time is very fast for me to live in Makassar. I got up too early to get ready to go to school. At 08:00 am, my friends and I arrived to school and went to meeting room to prepare our performance. At 08:30 am Director and teachers form junior high school and senior high school, they came to meeting room and started closing ceremony. After we showed performance, we took pictures and gave the souvenir. in today, I cried heavily for this school and then some of teacher took us to the classroom for saying goodbye and saying something to students. I cloud speak lees because I cried more. The sad day for me is today for leaving this school. I promised that I would come back here again for sure and I'll keep the good things here in my mind forever. Love you Atirah Islamic School in Makassar Indonesia. 
















16th February 2016
Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น