วันอังคารที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

The 27th day in Makassar Indonesia

Going back to school for searching School's Information
Although, my teaching and observation in Atirah Islamic school had finished but today I had to go there for searching school's information to make report. My friends and I asked for lesson plan and school's information from teachers and they were very kind for us to give us more information and so accommodated very much. I stayed in school until 01:00 pm. Then we came back to hotel to take a rest and practice our performance to show tomorrow. In the evening, I spent more time with Indonesian friends and all of my friends to enjoy eating together. I were very full and more of happiness in Makassar.











15th February 2016

Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น