วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559



The 10th day in Makassar Indonesia


Chilled Out with Indonesia Friends

              On Friday, everything was very good for me because it was the last day for working. I got up early like every day that I did at 04:35am. And went to school for observation last week then next week I will have to teach together with teacher in school. For lunch, I impressed very much. The food was very delicious. In the evening, I had planned to invite my Indonesia friends for playing cards game. They were very kind. They also brought traditional cake to me and other food. We had a wonderful time to be together here and spent time with them. we relished with cards and talked with others so, tonight, I slept very late around midnight.




29th January 2016

Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น