วันศุกร์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559


The 13th day in Makassar Indonesia
Going to school For Teaching and Observation

The time is very fast, now the date is on 1st February. Today I got up early again and went to school for teaching and observation. Five of us who observe in senior high school had a good opportunity to participate activity of the school.  That is the students stand up to show respect for the nation while singing the national anthem. And the director of school speech in the morning and also polices to give suggestions to all of students. And then I went to the classroom for observation and I also introduced myself to students in the class. I was very pound of myself to be here. I was also excited to know them. In the afternoon, I had chance to join the group with students to play game. The students here were very smart and intelligent. I am glad to meet all of them.




1st February 2016
Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น