วันจันทร์ที่ 29 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

The 18th day in Makassar Indonesia

Relaxing with Thai students at Bugis Water Park
Today in the morning, My friends and I went to Bugis Water Park with Thai students. We arrived there at around 10:00 am. and finished at around 06:00 pm. I swam in the small pool and there are a lot of play things that I played with friends. I spent the time all day there. I had lunch together with friends. I must remember this place forever in my memory. after I swam again until 05:00 pm. During the way that I went back to toilet, I met people who were playing Volleyball so, I asked for them to join with. My friends and I played Volleyball with Indonesia staffs and score, we were the winner.although I was very tired but I was happy and joyful to spend the time with everyone there.















6th February 2016

Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น