วันจันทร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

The 1st day in Makassar Indonesia

For the 1st day, it’s myjourney from Thailand to Makassar Indonesia. Today I got up at 03:00 a.m. My friends and I arranged an appointment in Don Muaeng airport at 05:30 a.m. because we must check in before 07:00 a.m. but today in the morning, there are many people that are waiting for checking in at the airport. It almost made us late for plane. Finally, I could wait for plane because the fight was delay. I was very excited and so tired because I had to run from the checking in place to gate 12, the way is very far and that time, the plane almost took off.
 
My fight transited at Kulalumpur International Airport. I arrived there at around 10:00 am in local time. I was very hungry but I didn't have Ringgit Money so I didn't eat anything there. I waited for next fight at 1:00 pm in local time to go to Jakarta airport.
I arrived in Terminal 2D international departure, Soekarno-Hatta Int Jakartar airport at 3:31 pm according to local time. After I took the baggage, I didn't have enough time to wait. I had to run again to check in from terminal 2 to terminal 1.
At 9:00 pm according to local time, I arrived at Sultan Hasanudin International Airport. My Indonesian friends, they were waiting for us there and took us go to hotel by mini bus.
At 9:40 pm, I was in La Macca hotel and I was very hungry so I went to the Hotel Mini Mart to eat Instant noodle. It’s very delicious because I've not eaten anything all day since the morning in my journey.
20th January 2016
Liew, Sompong Wanbuadeang
 
 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น