วันจันทร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

The 8th day in Makassar Indonesia

In early morning I got up at 04:30 am because I had to go school early. I went to observe the students at Athirah Islamic School by La Macca's service car and prepared for teaching next week.  I was excited to meet teachers and students there. The first day for observation there, I saw and met a lot of things such as environment, culture, lifestyle and education 
( Teaching and Learning). I was surprised by the students!! They were so active and clever. Their English speaking skill is more perfect than I expect (some students are much better than me). LOL!!
After school finished, My Friends and I went to traditional market to buy the ingredients to cook dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

27th January 2016
Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng
 
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น