วันจันทร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

The 4th day in Makassar Indonesia

The first week holiday in Makassar Indonesia, Good morning the day that sunny day, the weather was very nice.
 I got up late and had a plan to travel around Makassar city. I had volunteers from UNM to take me by van to travel.
I had visited many places. For the first one, I went to Fort Rotterdam and other one, Tran Studio Mall. I went there for taking pictures and relaxing with Indonesian friends. I was very happy and excited day to me. I'm glad to be here. At Trans studio Mall, there is a big indoor amusement park and it's the world's third largest indoor theme park. I bought the ticket for playing the playthings inside around (175,000 Rp). Since 02:00 until 06:00 pm. and after that , I went to Losari beach for taking pictures and meeting Thai students here. They found us in university's website then they printed out a paper and looked for me at UNM also contacting with lecturer to meet my friends and me. I talked with them for a while and made an appointment for next day at their home.
I was tired and fun in the same time. I won't forget this feeling in this city certainly!!!

 












 
 
23rd Janurary 2016
Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น