วันศุกร์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

The 17th day in Makassar Indonesia

Meeting at UNM in Faculty of Education
           Today in the morning, I went to school after finished lunch. I went to UNM in Faculty of Education. The teachers and students over there, they were warm welcome and they provided the show to us. I really liked this moment. Then two of us went to the front of the stage for speech and told them about experiences that happened in Makassar. After we finished taking photo together, we went to observe in the buildings. There are simulation classrooms in the building. Such as English, Mathematics, science, social, and computer classroom. more over, Indonesia volunteer friends brought us to visit the area around university. and I met with scouts camp. They were excited to meet us. some of them said hi me in Korean that "Annyeong haseyo". so my friend and I told them that We are Thai. hahaha
I was very tired and very happy in the same time. then I came back to hotel for cooking dinner and waited for my indonesia friends to bring my friends and me to go to watch the drama in UNM again at 07:30 pm.
















5th February 2016

Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น