วันศุกร์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559


  The 12th day in Makassar Indonesia

              Farewell party For Thai student 
For today, I could get up late. I slept until 11:00 am. And today as well, it’s the last for a Thai student here who will go back to Thailand because he graduated in Master degree in UNM. So my friends and I had a farewell party to him. Women cooked some Thai food for us together in the afternoon at Thai students’ house. Men fried chicken in the kitchen. About Thai food, There are Somtam, Suki, and fried chicken. While we were eating, we talked about the famous places in Makassar, my life in oversea, exchanging the experiences. Then they brought us to drink Saraba. The favor was very nice, I liked it. It’s ginger juice but here there is egg inside.
Today was a day that I won’t forget.









31st January 2016

Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น