วันจันทร์ที่ 29 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

The 19th day in Makassar Indonesia
Having lunch at Bu Widya's house
Today I cloud get up late because I had plan at 11:00 am. at Bu Widya's house. Her family and She cooked us for lunch. She invited my friends and me to her house to do many activities. we arrived her house at around 11:30 am. then we started to eat lunch together first. and then we ate dessert. While we were talking,      Bu Widya took the souvenir and let us choose at random it.
I impressed very much to go her house. Then she invited us to join Karaoke with her. Three of us sang songs with her. We were very fun every time that we were with her. After that  we came back to hotel again and I took a rest for a while. I enjoyed too much today.












7th February 2016
Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น