วันศุกร์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559



The 16th day in Makassar Indonesia



Finding souvenir

              Today After I finished teaching in the school, my friends and I went to MTC mall to look for souvenir. We walked around the mall but couldn’t choose anymore. So we decided to have dinner together in the mall with Thai students who took us here. After that we had talked about next plan for this Saturday. I went back to hotel around 08:30 pm. I suddenly to take a shower and prepared games for my students tomorrow and then took a rest at 10:30 pm. Although I had not gotten anything today but Thai students, they suggested other places which can buy souvenir. I am lucky person that come here and people always help me.

















4th February 2016

Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น