วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559



The 11th day in Makassar Indonesia


          Meeting with Secretary and Members of SEAMEO
          Actually today was my holiday to relax in my room but my friend received the message from Bu Widya that we had to meet the Secretary and Members of SEAMEO because they came to Makassar for business and visiting us on Saturday at 11:00 am. At that time my roommate and I were still on the bed then when we got the message by Facebook massager, we suddenly took a shower and dressed to go down stair for waiting them. I talked about my experiences in Makassar such as food, culture, school, teachers, students and etc.  In addition, they gave us suggestions about Makassar living. I was very good to share good experiences while I am living here. After that, three of us including me went to the traditional market in Makassar (Pabeang beang traditional market). We bought a lot of ingredients to cook for 3 or 4 dinners. Such as vegetables, rice and eggs etc. and then we went to Lotte Mart to buy Chicken, beef and seasoning.



 
 
 
30th January 2016
Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น