วันจันทร์ที่ 29 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

The 20th day in Makassar Indonesia

Hanging out to the sea with senior teacher  
              Today I had plan to go to eat seafood and the beach at 09:00 am. with senior high school teacher and students in Atirah Islamic school. My friends and I went to the restaurant first because we wanted to eat seafood. For the food, we had a kind man who is brother's friend, he paid the food for us around 700,000 Rp. then I decided to go to the beach so we went back to hotel again to pack swimming suit and others. the first place that I visited was Resto and Fishing Telaga Barombong but the beach was very dirty, someone here they called Black beach. we paid for 35,000 Rp. but couldn't swim anyways. we were very sad.then we had to change to other place. next we went to Pantai Akkarena. It's the beach also. Although it's not quite interesting but teacher and I swam together. Before I went back to hotel, I dropped at Chinese mosque and walked around to see the small schhol.  It was wonderful day for me and all of my friends as well. I love this town too much.   















8th February 2016
Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น