วันจันทร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

The 7th day in Makassar Indonesia

The second day for preparing micro teaching with Widya Karmila Sari A. (Lecturer Education Program) and Emma,  In the morning I went to prepare micro teaching again with Widya Karmila Sari A. (Teacher Education Program) and Emma her friend. After that I planned for going to Athirah Islamic School in the next day. Bu Widya, she was very nice and kind for me. she found many ways for me to go there and suggested me, whether by the bus, taxi, van or Patepate(traditional transportation). I finally had conclusion to use hotel's service car to go to school because It was very cheap around 81500 Rp./day. I was very glad to hear that. I thought transportation here, It wasn't quite good and not comfortable to journey. After I finished everything in UNM campus, I decided to go to the mall for shopping again with my friends until evening then I came back to the hotel to have dinner and took a rest. It's wonderful day for me. I've never had a chance like this before. I'll keep everything in my mind forever.
 
 



26th January 2016
Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น