วันจันทร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

The 5th day in Makassar Indonesia

The meeting at Thai students' house, today in the morning, I took a rest at La Macca hotel until 12:00 pm. and got ready to Thai students' house to meet and have dinner together.
They are the Master's degree students in the University of Makassar. When my friends and I arrived there, we talked and shared experiences of us to everyone there and also introducing all ourselves. We were very happy and had a wonderful time when we lived with them. After we finished conversation, all of us were divided into the men' house and women' house to have dinner together. Chop and I went to the men' house. There are 8 men there and we enjoyed dinner with them. It was the first time that we are Thai food again. I like this moment as well.
Then we went back to hotel to prepare things for school tomorrow. I had to sleep early because I had to get up early also.
 

 
 
 
 
24th January 2016
Liew, Sompong Wanbuadaeng

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น